[CentOS] (a) WinPower RPM available? (b) where to install if use tar.gz file?

Fri Feb 27 19:16:34 UTC 2009
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On 2/27/09, Joseph L. Casale <JCasale at activenetwerx.com> wrote:
>>Thank you. I will give apcupsd a shot. We don't have any APC units,
>>but, possibly, it will work with our UPS. If not, I will try to get
>>WinPower running properly. I will also try your suggestions for
>>searching with yum.
>
> I forgot to mention Network UPS Tools (NUT). That also works with many.

NUT is the one Anne is trying to get to work with her Leibert (sp?)
UPS.  I will try apcupsd first. On Wikipedia they say it works with
some OEM UPS too. Possibly with ours.... Thanks!
I did search on yum with your search suggestions, but no joy.