[CentOS] Email/GroupWare Suite

René Standfest centos at standfest.net
Thu Jan 8 19:28:29 UTC 2009

Max Hetrick schrieb am 08.01.2009 17:23:
>> We have running at the moment eGroupWare, but we plan to migrate to SOGo
>> (http://sogo.opengroupware.org) in the next two months (we had some annoying
>> problems with eGW in the past). It has a really cool Webfrontend (looks like
>> Thunderbird with Lightning) and has a really functional CalDAV-Interface which
>> integrates perfectly into Thunderbird/Lightning.
>> On the Website is a really good Install-Howto and it has even a yum repo.
>
> Slightly OT, but just wondering if you are planning on running openLDAP
> on the SOGo Opengroupware installation, or whether or not you have an
> external LDAP server (CentOS DS or RHEL DS) that you are planning on using?

We have a mixed network and use Active Directory as central directory service.
I had no problems to bind SOGo to ADS. But it should be no problem to use
OpenLDAP or similar.

Greets
René
--
GEEKCODE: GIT$ d- s+: a- C+++ UL++++$ P+ L++ E--- W+++ N+ !o K- w+ O-
 M-- V- PS+ PE Y+ PGP++ t++ 5++ X+ R tv+ b DI D++ G e+ h--- r++ y+++