[CentOS] mp3 to wav converter

John jses27 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 07:54:23 UTC 2009

<snips>

> Can you provide the content of a ccrma.repo file please?

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/installplanetcentosfive.html

Although I manually installed them. Didn't use the yum repo config file from
there because this was a trial and error type of install to make sure my
client liked it.
You should be able to just do yum install audacity --enablerepo=*\ccrma
after the repo install.

<onecmdbelow>
rpm -Uvh
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/centos/linux/planetccrma/5/i386
/planetccrma-repo-1.1-1.el5.ccrma.noarch.rpm
<onecmdabove/>

<snipped/>

JohnStanley