[CentOS] CentOS 4 update backlog

Vandaman vandaman2002-sk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 21:35:07 UTC 2009

William Warren wrote:

> how about you doing something to help instead of acting
> like an
> emperor..which by the way has no clothes and no throne.

I don't see why people have got their knickers in a twist
over a simple question. Was it not me who noticed updates
were missing for nearly a month?

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2008-December/069732.html

Looking at upstream errata those look like updates
http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/rhel4.7.z-as-errata.html

I'm sure there are plenty of people who run CentOS in
production and going without security updates for a month
is not ideal. Many would offer to help were any offers
for help made.

Can you show me where offers for assistance have been made
and the community declined?

Regards,
Vandaman.