[CentOS] CentOS 4 update backlog

Vandaman vandaman2002-sk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 22:04:44 UTC 2009

R P Herrold wrote:

> participant.  A non-enumerated list is worse than useless,
> as
> it falsely causes concern.  So near as I can tell (and I
> read
> ALL bug filings, centdor-sec, and a daily custom locally
> produced report of all upstream produced updates), you do
> NOT
> file bugs in the bug tracker to make formal your concern.
> You talk, just to make noise.

So I need a @centos.org address to ask the obvious do I? If so
I missed your response to the post I made last month about
security updates missing for almost a month.

Members of the CentOS community should, in a free world be able
to ask valid questions aand offer to volunteer if that is needed.
Off course some don't live in the free world so its
unfortunate.

Regards,
Vandaman.