[CentOS] exim rpm with DKIM support for CentOS?

Timo Neuvonen

timo-news at tee-en.net
Sun Jan 18 21:47:00 UTC 2009

I haven't learned a lot about DKIM yet, but I guess I'll need to implement
it in the near future, at first for signing outgoing mail. I'm using exim as
an MTA.

I guess the standard exim 4.63 binary rpm from CentOS repos propably does
not have DKIM support yet? Or does it, maybe?

Provided the standard binary rpm does not provide this functionality, what
would be the most decent way to get this functionality? Does the standard
source rpm already include the necessary code, re-building the binary rpm
with some additional option wouldn't sound bad. If not going this way, what
could be a realiable source for a suitable exim rpm (either source or both
the x86 and 86_64 binaries) for use in CentOS?

Regards,
Timo