[CentOS] RHEL 5.3 released

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 08:47:49 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
>> Akemi Yagi wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=18223&forum=37
>>>

>> Would it be possible to migrate this info to a wiki page ? So more
>> people can edit the main content, perhaps a link from the wiki page to
>> this forum post so people who want to talk about it, can carry on doing
>> so - but still refer people to the wiki page for a real status update /
>> release situation.
>
> Certainly it is possible.  Tim? Ralph? Fabian? Ned?

Yep,

But I'm wondering where we need to put it ? I was thinking in either
the general CentOS FAQ or in the CentOS 5 FAQ ? Anyone can think of a
better place ?

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)