[CentOS] Compile Problem

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Jan 21 13:28:55 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 05:35 -0700, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> >OK - well, I am pretty much sold on Alfresco but I can't guarantee that
> >it will do the SSO with FF - it definitely will do AD and I think kicks
> >Viewpoint butt.
>
> Nice interface, do I understand this right: the only community version is
> a dev snapshot, and it needs java (shudder)?
>
> I just started looking at Mindtouch which distributes a stable community
> version in rpm format and doesn't use java. I continue trying to get the
> auth in Dokuwiki for one more day, then I will have to trow the towel in:)
>
> Thanks for the reco!
----
Re: Alfresco...tomcat - so yes, java. Hardly a show stopper in my book.

Development has been extremely robust...company is making money, new
versions and features are regularly released/updated and the community
version works exceptionally well.

also, automation is/can be javascript (weird I know), but it's quite
robust.

It's not a simple system but it's got a ton of features.

Craig