[CentOS] Support for i7 architecture?

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Thu Jan 22 22:59:45 UTC 2009

Am 22.01.2009 um 23:52 schrieb Lanny Marcus:

> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Michael St. Laurent
> <mikes at hartwellcorp.com> wrote:
>>> Mike: As Tru pointed out, you should trim your Sig file
>>> considerably,
>>> or eliminate it. I really doubt that DoD cares if you get help or
>>> information from this mailing list. We have people with .gov email
>>> addresses participating (NASA, etc.) and none of them have Sig files
>>> like that. Welcome to the list! Lanny
>>
>> It's not a Sig file unfortunately.  The Exchange mail server used
>> here
>> stamps it on every outgoing email.  I've asked the Exchange admin
>> about
>> putting in an exception for my mail account.
>
> Possibly he or she could give you another email account, only to be
> used for Mailing Lists, without that huge stamp on your emails to the
> list(s)?

Can't you use some webmail?
I never use my company email for anything else but company-
communications.
All mailing-lists and private stuff is done under my own name and
domain.
Thus, nobody can claim "ownership" or other stupid stuff.
I liked to use my university email address - but back then, I didn't
have my own domain-name anyway.

Rainer