[CentOS] Support for i7 architecture?

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 23 03:39:22 UTC 2009

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 00:10:19 +0100
Rainer Duffner wrote:

> Sheesh!
>

> <shakes his head in disbelieve>
>
> WTF?
> Do you want him to have his email-account suspended?
> Please, folks, be a little more insightful and not so quick with the
> email-button.

As I see it, that big write-up either means what it says or it does not.

If it means what it says, then it appears that the mailserver the OP is using
should not be used to post messages to a public, international mailing list.

If a user was misusing a mailserver that I was responsible for, I would want to
know about it.   Any responsible admin would want the same.

If it does not mean what it says, then including that kind of a write-up in an
email is merely a waste of everyone's bandwidth which, when aggregated over the
number of people who subscribe to this mailing list probably adds up to several
megabytes.  Of unnecessary data that nobody, not even the OP's company,
believes.  And some people still pay by the byte for their Internet
connections.  Plus the additional disk space that's required for list archives
here and there around the world.

By my count, the OP's original message was composed of two lines of content and
27 lines of "warning".  That's a signal-to-noise ratio of less than 7%.