[CentOS] OT? File order on CentOS/Samba server

John jses27 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:51:36 UTC 2009

> -----Original Message-----
> From: centos-bounces at centos.org
> [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of Miguel Medalha
> Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:29 PM
> To: CentOS mailing list; samba at lists.samba.org
> Subject: [CentOS] OT? File order on CentOS/Samba server

Did you try that? I think someone recommended it to you. If it does indeed
work which I do not think it will for your situation, send me a personal
mail. Although I think your real problem lies in your processing software in
the file ordering. I would have a really good look at the software doing it.
Why because The Gimp can do this with no problem and it is OSS (file