[CentOS] unsubscribe

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Fri Jan 30 17:28:15 UTC 2009

> > Now when there is a footer added that says to unsubscribe, send a
> > message to a specified address, it can be frustrating. But
> I guess it
> > works, a list manager will probably remove the poster.

> > Who cares about the headers.... every single message from the list
> > has a footer appended to it with the information about the list.
> > Click on the link and it tells you how to unsubscribe.

Just to let you all know I am not crazy..
Unless it is written in the message, I do not receive appended footers.

Here is a pick of the original of this message I am replying too
http://www.politicalgateway.com/allimages/untitled.jpg

No footer. Perhaps it is just a setting on the mailing list that I disabled?