[CentOS] Programming ressources

Fri Jan 9 15:55:59 UTC 2009
Guy Boisvert <boisvert.guy at videotron.ca>

Hi!

	It may be a little OT but i'm searching for a c/c++ programmer for the
development of a remote controlled multimedia player that would run
under CentOS with Aja OEM card.  We'd use this player in our fully
automatic TV broadcast system.

	We currently have a player (developed in house) that works mostly ok on
Winblows but it lacks many features like remote monitoring (SNMP or
something like that), fault management, etc.  The code is not documented
and there are problems migrating from Stradis SDM-275 card to SDM-290,
from Win2000 to XP, etc.

	I was thinking that their should be programmers on the CentOS mailing
list.  Sorry if i bother other list members with my request.

	We are based in Montréal, Province of Quebec, Canada.  Frankly, we have
to find a Winblows programmer first to evaluate the documentationless
code we have for our current player.  With the obligation to go digital
and the fact that we may even have to go HD, we'll want to go Linux and
get an ultra-stable platform.

	It would be nice to evaluate if something like VLC or MPLayer could
provide the functionality we want too.

	If there is some project/job/project site, please let me know.

	Please respond offlist.  I'll make a resumé of what i found for the
list if there is interest for that.

Regards,

Guy Boisvert, ing.
IngTegration inc.