[CentOS] Ldap login

Mon Jan 26 12:02:29 UTC 2009
Per Qvindesland <per at norhex.com>

Hello List,

I have installed Centos Directory Server to be able to authenticate with
ldap on the other servers in the system, the directory server seems to be
working fine, but when I configure a test server to authenticate up against
this server then it says that there is no such user, I have made sure that
the config is correct on the client /etc/ldap.conf is there also the
/etc/openldap/ldap.conf is there and both is configured correctly, i have
tried to telnet from the client to the server on port 389 and that also
works.

Does anyone have any idea of what I am missing here?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Per Qvindesland