[CentOS] Problem detecting HP Tape Drive

Sun Jan 4 07:31:32 UTC 2009
Mehdi Sarmadi <msarmadi at gmail.com>

Dear All thanks for the replies

Rainer
That's a tape not a SAN, and there is no fiberchannel. Just an SCSI
tape attached to outside ports of an LSI SCSI adapter(a pci card).
Does that something to do with hp_rescan utility? Isn't hp_rescan only
for Emulex HBAs? If not, Where could I find the rpm or tgz package?

John R Pierce
I don't think that SCSI ports outside(behind) the server chasis be for
smart arrays? Are you sure?

--
Mehdi Sarmadi