[CentOS] CD burning issues & questions

Sun Jan 4 23:25:23 UTC 2009
fred smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Sun, Jan 04, 2009 at 04:05:02PM -0500, Lanny Marcus wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
> > Lanny Marcus wrote:
> >
> >> OK. I've made  some tests and if you believe that anything I ran into
> >> warrants a bug  or support request against K3b, on CentOS.org and/or
> >> RedHat.com please tell me.
> >
> > redhat probably.  We saw similar issue(s) in fedora awhile back, and patched >k3b to auto-demount media (using gnome-mount)... rhel's k3b builds probably >ought to do something similar.
>
> What is the procedure for reporting? Seems like within the past few
> weeks there was something about how to do this. First report to CentOS
> Bugzilla and then report to RedHat Bugzilla and cross reference them?

Lanny, AFAIK, you would go to bugzilla.redhat.com or perhaps the
Centos bugzilla (if not at bugzilla.centos.org, then the centos.org
web site would contain a pointer to it).

If you're reporting a bug in Centos, I'd think it should go to the Centos
bugzilla who will then (eventually???) forward it to redhat. However it may
be worth looking at redhat's bugzilla to see if they already have it. If so
you could just add your voice to the throng.

    community.
 --Roger Ebert, December, 1996