[CentOS] Email/GroupWare Suite

Wed Jan 7 20:38:00 UTC 2009
Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs.com>

----- "Bo Lynch" <blynch at ameliaschools.com> wrote:
> I would say that we have around 300 users.
>
> Bo Lynch

You'll definitely want to look at a multi-server setup for that. Put your mail/web services on one box and database/LDAP on another. Also, for such a large installation you may even want to look at their commercially supported editions. Last time I checked (admittedly quite a while ago) the pricing wasn't too horrendous and I've heard good things about their support staff.

We've always opted to go with the pure open source aka self-supported version but then again we're running installations with fewer than 300 users. I believe our largest installation to date is ~100 users or so.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105