[CentOS] monitor invidiual client (PC) network traffic to server?

Wed Jan 7 22:40:46 UTC 2009
Adrian Joian <adrian.joian at gmail.com>

Hello,

Setup iptables rules on the server side for each client and extract the
data from there, draw graphics with rrdtool. Another software that you
can use is ntop. For bandwidthd grab the src rpm from a fedora 10 repo
and recompile it.

Best regards,
Adrian