[CentOS] Update to Centos 5 anaconda kickstart %post bug?[SOLVED]

Fri Jan 9 15:54:46 UTC 2009
Warren, Eucke <EWarren at wms.com>

I appreciate the input on this question from those who have made
suggestions.  As the unofficial "fix" for %post does not change the
target build (as the anaconda rpms are untouched) I will move in that
direction.  Those of you speculating will have to accept that there is
much I cannot share and much of which you do not know about the systems
and target environment. To suggest a "shaming" only makes the Centos
community look bad as it would be done so without understanding the
entire environment and situation.  Thank you.

Eucke