[CentOS] mp3 to wav converter

Sun Jan 11 16:17:07 UTC 2009
John <jses27 at gmail.com>

------
This is the install process for Audacity.
Ccrma = planet ccrma <ccrma.stanford.edu>
rf = rpmforge

audacity-1.3.5-0.5.beta.el5.ccrma.i386.rpm
compat-wxGTK26-2.6.4-2.el5.ccrma.i386.rpm
jack-audio-connection-kit-0.102.20-3.0.el5.i386.rpm
libfreebob-1.0.0-3.0.el5.i386.rpm
libsamplerate-0.1.2-1.2.el5.rf.i386.rpm
soundtouch-1.3.1-6.el5.ccrma.i386.rpm
soundtouch-devel-1.3.1-6.el5.ccrma.i386.rpm
wxGTK-2.8.9-1.el5.rf.i386.rpm

Ralph, as I understood it the RPMForge Repo was not going to be fixed as I
think Dag posted weeks ago on it. This is the install process I done a a
clients machine after I posted to the list about the problem and was told of
the rpms deps being in the Planet CCRMA Repo and a few others. BTW to that
Poster Thanks....

As conversion from Wave to MP3 and back seems of great interest is there any
possobility to get Audacity and the Dependancies in the Extras Repo?

JohnStanley