[CentOS] CentOS 4 update backlog

Mon Jan 12 22:25:17 UTC 2009
Spiro Harvey <spiro at knossos.net.nz>

> So I need a @centos.org address to ask the obvious do I? If so
> I missed your response to the post I made last month about
> security updates missing for almost a month.

No, but the obvious link that you're not making is that you're not
actually offering the help. You have blatantly said in other posts such
things as:

"If more volunteers are needed I'm sure assistance could be offered by
the CentOS community."

"Can you show me where offers for assistance have been made and the
community declined?"

You keep referring to the community, not to yourself. You are trying to
volunteer other people without trying to do anything yourself. If you
can't do it, then fine, but shut up. If you keep whining and offer to
do nothing to help, you're just being an unhelpful troll.

RP Herrold's comment about you not having a centos email address was in
reference to your call to arms (as per the first of your quotes above).
You're trying to volunteer people for this work which is not
appropriate.

--
Spiro Harvey                  Knossos Networks Ltd
021-295-1923                    www.knossos.net.nz