[CentOS] Creating an iso image of a audio CD with K3B

Tue Jan 13 02:36:25 UTC 2009
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> Oh, I should add the closest I have come to this is:
>
> cdrdao read-cd --device /dev/hdb --datafile musicimage.bin musicimage-toc
>
> that is 2 files. Then I can burn a CD with:
>
> cdrdao write --device /dev/hdb musicimage-toc

that sounds very similar to the bin/cue format generated by the formerly
popular Windows program CDRWIN, and supported by many apps.

does that -toc file look anything like...

|FILE "|musicimage.bin"
|  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    INDEX 01 06:42:00
  TRACK 03 AUDIO

(random example cribbed from the net)   there are other optional fields.   if it does, its a .CUE file ala CDRWIN format.