[CentOS] Antivirus for CentOS? (yuck!)

Thu Jan 22 18:17:57 UTC 2009
Morten Torstensen <morten at mortent.org>

Rainer Traut wrote:
> Am 22.01.2009 02:19, schrieb Amos Shapira:
>
>> 2. Alternatively - what linux anti-virus (oh, the shame of typing this
>> word combination :() do you use which doesn't affect our systems
>> performance too much.
>
> http://www.f-prot.com/products/corporate_users/unix/
> has some Linux AV products.

And just for completeness, Symantec has AV for Linux too... it is better
there than on the Windows platform, but that doesn't say much. The
advantage of Symantec is that it is a well-known brand, so in some cases
it can be a easy option to push through red-tape bureaucrats.

--

//Morten Torstensen
//Email: morten at mortent.org
//IM: morten.torstensen at gmail.com

I can't listen to that much Wagner. I start getting the urge to conquer
Poland.
	-- Woody Allen