[CentOS] Support for i7 architecture?

Thu Jan 22 22:43:40 UTC 2009
Les Bell <lesbell at lesbell.com.au>

"Michael St. Laurent" <mikes at hartwellcorp.com> wrote:

I hate that stupid thing but the suits have insisted on it.  My
apologies for any implied insult.
<<

Just so you know, such disclaimers are *all* bluster and have no legal
force whatsoever (with one exception: privileged attorney-client
communications). If someone is silly enough to mis-route an email to me,
it's their problem and they cannot enforce any contractual obligations on
me whatsoever, since no contract exists (I didn't invite the email and
there is no exchange of considerations). Even the ITAR stuff is BS - it;s
*your* company's responsibility to control such information and it means
nothing to anyone else - especially us "foreign persons". ;)

All these disclaimers do is further reduce the signal/noise ratio of the
SMTP protocol. . .

Best,

--- Les Bell, RHCE, CISSP, M.Info.Tech. (System Security)
[http://www.lesbell.com.au]
Tel: +61 2 9451 1144
FreeWorldDialup: 800909