[CentOS] Support for i7 architecture?

Thu Jan 22 22:50:14 UTC 2009
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Michael St. Laurent
<mikes at hartwellcorp.com> wrote:
>> > What is the status of i7 architecture support for CentOS-5?  Do the
>> > latest updates support it?
>
>> according to the upstream notes wait for 5.3
>
> Is there a projected release date for CentOS-5.3?

This will probably take the CentOS developers several weeks. They are
going to post something on the CentOS web site soon, which will be
updated  with progress reports. It will be done ASAP.

I read your reply about the Suits and if you are a Jeans Engineer, I
understand your frustration with that Sig file and the Suits...