[CentOS] OT? File order on CentOS/Samba server

Fri Jan 23 16:51:36 UTC 2009
John <jses27 at gmail.com>

http://code.google.com/p/samba-dirsort-vfs/

Did you try that? I think someone recommended it to you. If it does indeed
work which I do not think it will for your situation, send me a personal
mail. Although I think your real problem lies in your processing software in
the file ordering. I would have a really good look at the software doing it.
Why because The Gimp can do this with no problem and it is OSS (file
ordering).

JohnStanley