[CentOS] can't install rrdtool, problems with dependancies

Sun Jan 25 19:18:14 UTC 2009
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com> wrote:
> Jim Perrin wrote on Sat, 24 Jan 2009 08:47:43 -0500:
>
>> or packaging
>> oversite in rpmforge
>
> no, I know it works.

Yes. I know it works as well. Since others had taken to smacking the
OP around immediately (even thought it was justified) I felt no need
to smack him again. By shifting the blame/reason/whatever to something
other than his system, I felt I might be able to draw out more
information to help. Consider it the 'good cop' portion of the
interrogation. :-)

George Orwell