[CentOS] More than 2TB RAID...

Tue Jan 27 12:27:22 UTC 2009
James Bensley <jwbensley at gmail.com>

I have this problem, I just boot from usb sticks?

A 512MB usb pen drive is (just about extinct!) only about £2.00 so get
three, make one an ms-dos disk with parted and format it ready. Then
pop-in CentOS and install it mounting the usb pen as /boot so grub
boots from that msdos partition and then use dd to copy the usb
pendrive to two more to have them knocking around (take one home and
put it in your sock draw or something) and just keep the image for the
pen drive somewhere like with your work files?