[CentOS] unsubscribe

Wed Jan 28 13:21:13 UTC 2009
cent osserver <centoserver at gmail.com>

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 7:28 AM, Nyarai Tunjera <nt at gatewayprimary.co.zw> wrote:
> Nyarai Tunjera
> ICT Director
> Gateway Primary School
> Box EH 121
> Emeraldhill
> Zimbabwe
> www.gatewayprimary.co.zw
>
> Forever God is Faithful
> Be exalted  oh GOD above the heavens
> Let your Glory fill ALL the earth.
> Great is OUR God
> --
> believed to be clean.

Wow - so you are an ICT director?
Amazing that you could be a dickhead in SO MANY WAYS in ONE EMAIL!

#1 - sending HTML email to a List that doesn't allow it

#2 - Sending an unsubscribe message to an email address that
 doesn't do anything with them when the information on
 how to unsubscribe is right in the headers to the email.

#3 attaching a totally FUCKING STUPID "OOO, OOO, OH,
THIS MAIL WAS SCANNED FOR VIRUSES" message to the
email LIKE A VIRUS COULDN'T PUT ONE THERE ITSELF!

#4 - Putting a stupid religious message in the email after proving
God doesn't exist (Proof- God is perfect, you clearly aren't therefore
God didn't create you, which means the claim that God created the
Earth and everything else in the Universe is FALSE!.)

Too bad you're  such a dickhead, Otherwise God would still be safe.

I wouldn't let you near a bicycle, much less a computer.

oh wait.. You're from Zimbabwe!    That explains everything.