[CentOS] unsubscribe

Thu Jan 29 20:10:15 UTC 2009
Bob Hoffman <bob at bobhoffman.com>

(sorry for the dotted lines, but was sent in html and I could not get my
post at the bottom without doing it this way)

None of my messages has ever come, as far as I know, with any footer about
the list. The only footers I ever see are the ones from the sender. Maybe
they are deleted by outlook or something, but they are not in the hidden
headers either.

Many get confused as every mailing list is a bit different. Some are hard
and some are easy to unsubscribe.

But I never get any footers.