[CentOS] OT: Digital Video Editor for CentOS 5.2 - Suggestions?

Fri Jan 30 16:06:52 UTC 2009
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Cinelerra.  It is very powerful, and Dag kindly added to his repo
>>> quite sometime ago.
>>> http://cinelerra.org/
<snip>

> Brilliant! Thanks, Lanny, for sharing the lovely story.  It is always
> nice to know that someone ditches the other OS and comes to Linux to
> get jobs done.  From what you told us, your wife is no doubt a smart
> lady.  I have yet to learn it (I know I'm behind) but I am already
> benefiting from it via my video expert friend.

Akemi: There are links to a lot of documentation about Cinelerra at this URL:
http://www.cinelerra.org/docs.php
I just downloaded the English language manual in .pdf format and will
read some of the beginner How Tos and Tutorials. Lanny