[CentOS] Port Forwarding

Sat Jan 31 17:03:24 UTC 2009
John <jses27 at gmail.com>

I asked about that SSL Connection + User being Authenticated.

> The problem I think I am now having is that there is a long pause when
> I try to ssh into the box. I remember something about this from long
> ago, and thought it was just that the DNS wasn't pointed to 10.10.10.1
> as the primary server on my box, but checked this and it is.

Well how busy is the machine in question?

Give more details description of what your trying to accomplish...Last thing
you should not even have a running SSH connection on that machine for
management. You should be Physically in front of it. That is a what's called
a HIPPA Violation.

JohnStanley