[CentOS] ffmpeg and zoneminder install problems

Thomas Dukes tdukes at sc.rr.com
Fri Jul 3 21:45:32 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've been running zonemider for a about 6 months.  I installed 1.23.3 but
have not been able to get 1.24.1 to work properly.

Do not use the rpm version of ffmpeg.  If you have already installed it,
uninstall it.  Been there, done that!

I followed this guide with no problems:
http://www.zoneminder.com/wiki/index.php/CentOS

Also, when you do the svn thing, do it in steps.  That may help as well.

Eddie