[CentOS] Dag's comment at linuxtag

Didi ribalba at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 14:03:32 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Akemi Yagi<amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 6:39 AM, Ned Slider<ned at unixmail.co.uk> wrote:
>> Didi wrote:

>>> Have a look at the time the photo was taken. The booth only opened at
>>> 10 and the photo was taken before. Maybe subscribe to the promo list
>>> where this was discussed. Funny that such accusations are coming out
>>> of the community.
>>>
>>> Cheers Didi
>>
>> Hi Didi,
>>
>> I believe it was said as a joke and posted here to somewhat lighten the
>> tone of this thread :)
>
> It was indeed my humble effort.  But this thread made such a wrong
> turn that jokes do not seem to work / help as intended.  :-(

Hey, I am sorry. I have just already received personal comments on
this and I automatically assumed this was a continuation of these. And
reading the threads the tone is becoming more and more insulting. I
just didn't think someone would be funny. Sad in a way where the list
is going. But rereading it now, I should have noticed. I assume it was
just my personal bias. But nice effort :)

Cheers Didi