[CentOS] Drupal installation

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Sat Jul 25 18:33:59 UTC 2009

> Honestly, I think you would then be better off with something else. Drupal
> is one of the more powerful, but also more complex CMS systems available.

I strongly agree with this statement.  I was using Drupal for my personal
and business websites, but the complexity (the not exactly intuitive
interface, to be exact) was more bother than it was worth in my case.

I now use CMS Made Simple for my business site and Wordpress for my personal
blog.

Here are the websites just so you can see a live example:

Business:  http://www.eifel-consulting.biz
Personal:  http://www.galitz.org

Geoff Galitz
Blankenheim NRW, Germany