[CentOS] What's the configure specs for the generic Apache install of CentOS x86_64 5.3?

Al Sparks data345 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 22:49:19 UTC 2009

Option 1 doesn't work on a new CentOS install of the web server.

I did have to use http://localhost to get the standard CentOS web page up.  I went through the /var/www/html directory, and there was nothing there.  So I don't know where they put them.

Adding the "server-info" to the URL gives me 404.

Option 2 gives me:

   Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
    * base: mirrors.bluehost.com
    * updates: mirror.unl.edu
    * addons: mirror.unl.edu
    * extras: www.cyberuse.com
   No source RPM found for httpd-2.2.3-22.el5.centos.x86_64
   No source RPM found for httpd-2.2.3-22.el5.centos.1.x86_64
   No source RPM found for httpd-2.2.3-22.el5.centos.2.x86_64
   Nothing to download

   === Al