[CentOS] no more single cd installs?

Radu Radutiu

rradutiu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 06:40:34 UTC 2009

Installs from the first CD still work. You just need to make sure that
you chose "Customize software packages now"  instead of the default
"Customize later" and deselect every package on the next screen. It
has worked for me on all CentOS  v5 (including 5.3) and Fedora 9,10
and 11. Later you can use yum to add the "Base" group and any other
required packages.

Regards,

Radu