[CentOS] Open Letter to Lance Davis

Jason Pyeron

jpyeron at pdinc.us
Thu Jul 30 14:24:36 UTC 2009

I noticed the domain is registered with tucows, I have before delt with
situations like this where the authorized domain contact had seperated from the
organization and refused to participate in the update of the authorized contact.

If you keep it at the same registrar and just update the administrator contact
it gets pretty easy.

Is the centos organization an US based entity?

> I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the
> developers and participants involved in making the CentOS
> distro what it is.  I trust the current administrative issues
> will be resolved quickly.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Monty

Let us know how we can help.

-Jason

- Jason Pyeron                      PD Inc. http://www.pdinc.us -
- Principal Consultant              10 West 24th Street #100    -
- +1 (443) 269-1555 x333            Baltimore, Maryland 21218   -