[CentOS] Open Letter to Lance Davis (FUD)

Michael R. Dilworth

michael at dilworth.net
Fri Jul 31 02:01:21 UTC 2009

This is becoming FUD.

Obviously the CentOS Distro is not going to go away.

There seems to be some issues between the
Founders/Volunteers. However, if you read the
messages and the responses, it is very apparent
CentOS will continue.  At a new domain or the
original.

Based on the simple fact that we are at the eve of
Blackhat/Vegas, and a rather annoying named exploit
was released. And then, "this is important",
patched by the Team within a day!

What are you worrying about?

michael...

P.S. IOU, many Beers to all the maintainers and testers.