[CentOS] OT: Linux WYSIWYG HTML Editors

Thu Jul 2 17:17:45 UTC 2009
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

> I have KomPozer installed, but after using M$ FrontPage for years,
> KomPozer looks like it is going to have a learning curve and I want to
> get away from FrontPage and Windows.  I know
<snip>
Answering my own thread, in case anyone else is interested in this
topic. Thank you, to everyone who replied! Looks like for the moment,
KompoZer is the easiest thing for me to use on Linux. It lacks a lot
of stuff I'm used to in M$ FrontPage, but it is *far* easier for me to
use than the Bluefish Editor and I will use KompoZer, until I learn
how to do a lot of things in HTML with Bluefish, which is very slick.
Reading the documentation for KompoZer....