[CentOS] Cluster Related Question

Sun Jul 12 14:03:33 UTC 2009
jeff@bofus.org <jeff at bofus.org>

I am not sure this is the proper forum for this question, feel free to
redirect me if you like to the correct place.

I have the following setup:

vmware esxi
2 CentOS 5.3 servers (vmware virtual hosts)

these 2 servers are running conga(luci, ricci) and the rest of the
cluster suite with a simple IP address setup to failover for testing.

My problem comes in when I need to setup fencing for the vmware
servers.  I have downloaded the fence_vmware_ng agent, and can manually
fence using it on the command line.  How can I add this agent to the
conga or even the system-config-cluster interface for use in the agent
list dropdown?
If I add the fencing configuration to the cluster.conf manually, conga
does not see it, and system-config-cluster refuses to load the
configuration file, and says it is invalid...

Thanks in advance for any help!

--

*Jeffery P. Humes*

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.7.1