[CentOS] Multiple Internet facing Nics - Gateway issue

Thu Jul 2 23:51:03 UTC 2009
Christopher Chan <christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk>

> As a follow up issue.  The only thing that is not working properly is
> that I can not pull up my website that is hosted on this server from
> our private network.
>
> Do I need iproutes for my other two nics?  I have never needed them
> before.

That is because you never redirected routing lookups to the custom
tables. You can either add routing entries for your internal network
into those two custom tables or you can add two SNAT rules assuming you
also use the box as a nat box for the Internet.