[CentOS] Remote identity management

Fri Jul 3 09:08:02 UTC 2009
Sander Snel <zander.snel at gmail.com>

Why don't you have a go on free IPA, it is built on the fedora directory
server (LDAP) and has built in MIT Kerberos security, setup is a breeze,
especially compared with the Fedora Directory server with manual
kerberos setup. Why use smb if you only have linux machines in your
network? NIS is simple to setup and maintain but hard to secure. so use
some kind of ldap implementation, and your wish is reliable:ldap,
secure:kerberos and simple:webinterface = free-ipa

http://www.freeipa.org

succes

Sander Snel