[CentOS] software raid1 syncing

Sun Jul 5 17:06:13 UTC 2009
Steven Vishoot <sir_funzone at yahoo.com>

----- Original Message ----

Thank you Les & Lucian,

I was able to fix the problem with your help, the first problem was an error between the chair and keyboard. I had forgot to turn the hard drive back on in the bios when i was trying to do some other stuff a while ago, so that caused me some grief and soon as i turned that on i was able to see the drive without having to do the "dd" command. ( i was trying to replace the mirrored drives and knock out the raid but i was not able to get the other drive up and running because i was having so much trouble with samba not working correctly). The second did help me and i was able to sync it up with no problems.

again thanks

steven