[CentOS] Permission problem

Tue Jul 7 11:55:28 UTC 2009
Kurian Thayil <kurianmthayil at gmail.com>

Yes, as Barry said, use ACL for giving permission for group agents. The
permission must be 770 and the group associated to /home/pub must be
administrator. Then give acl rx (setfacl -m g:agent:rx /home/pub) to
/home/pub. This should solve the issue. Make sure your filesystem is mounted
with ACL support.

Regards,

Kurian Thayil