[CentOS] Is there an openssh security problem?

Sun Jul 12 06:03:48 UTC 2009
James Matthews <nytrokiss at gmail.com>

I think if you use double authentication (both keys and a password) and put
your SSH server on a different port then you are doing the best you can. You
hope to prevent a 0-day but you cannot fully protect yourself...

James