[CentOS] OT: Web "Project" type software

Wed Jul 15 18:03:09 UTC 2009
Neil Aggarwal <neil at JAMMConsulting.com>

James:

I wonder if you can do this in two pieces:

1. Dotproject for the project management
2. Subversion for the file storage and revision
	tracking.

Subversion has the ability to keep synchronized
repositories in different locations.  You would
have to write to the primary repository but can
read from any of the synced repositories.  We host
synced repos for our clients in our geographically
separated data centers.

Then, it looks like all you would be missing would
be the LDAP integration which someone could add to
dotproject since it is open source.  We can probably
develop that for you.

	Neil

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask me about our geographically redundant database system.