[CentOS] kickstart install using url location

Tue Jul 21 01:59:16 UTC 2009
Carlos Santana <neubyr at gmail.com>

Thanks a lot Kwan and Clint.

The error regarding metadata happened when I was using CD ISOs. I had
set of ISOs in web accessible dir and the KS file had an entry 'url
--url <ip.addr>/iso-dir/'.
The DVD download should be complete within few minutes. I will try it
tomorrow. Still, it would be great to get CDs working.

Clint, thanks for the tips regarding repo/package management.

-
CS.