[CentOS] Drupal installation

Sun Jul 26 22:31:23 UTC 2009
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

Timothy Murphy wrote on Sat, 25 Jul 2009 16:33:04 +0100:

> which takes me to <http://www.gayleard.com/drupal>,
> where I am invited to login.
> I do not recall ever being asked for a drupal username or password,
> except for those I gave for the drupal database.
> But when I give these I am told,
> "Sorry, unrecognized username or password.
> Have you forgotten your password?"

Hm, sorry, when I go to that site I get the very first installation screen
for drupal where the first thing you want to do is create the new admin
account. I suggest you do that ASAP - otherwise *I* will do it if it's
still that wide open tomorrow.
If that creation fails for some reason please go to the drupal
forums/mailing list for help. This is really way beyond this list.

And if you want to do yourself a favor try CMS made simple or Typolight
instead.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany