[CentOS] how to create file system with less bad block??

Thu Jul 30 14:06:15 UTC 2009
mcclnx mcc <mcclnx at yahoo.com.tw>

Thank you for answer.  The problem is database report "corrupt block", but we even don't know which disk  have that "corrupt block" since we use 15 disks Array.

--- 09/7/30 (四),nate <centos at linuxpowered.net> 寫道: